Monday, June 29, 2009

Study Guide Feedback

I've noticed a lot of comments with corrections to the NUPOC study guide. First of all, if you are finding mistakes then you should do fine at interview. You obviously understand the material.

If you have worked out the correct answers please scan or type them and send them to studyguide@nupoc.org

I'll provide a link to the corrected answers so that everyone can review them.

Thanks for your help!

Also, please be patient with the upkeep of the blog. I've been spending a lot of time on travel and with family. I usually don't spend much time on the internet during those time periods. The next month or so will be especially busy.

I'll get the FAQ section and the Study Guide Correction sections up and running as soon a I get some more free time. Until then the current posts and study guides will provide excellent material for anyone getting ready for a NUPOC interview.